Our Farm Features:
Fresh Fruit & Veggies
Seasonal selection of organically grown produce
Delicious Baked Goods
Homemade pies, pastries and other treats!
Our shop features flowers, gifts, & edibles
Welcome to Blossom Hill Farm!
Located just outside of Preston, Minnesota in the heart of Driftless Region, Blossom Hill is a small, family owned farm. We strive to grow the tastiest, most nutritious apples and delectable pork using the most sustainable methods available. We grow over 30 varieties of apples so no matter what your preference may be we are sure to have an apple for you! Our Orchard Market offers a wide variety of seasonal produce, baked goods and locally sourced items.
Being an apple orchard, September and October is a great time to visit us. We have wagon rides through the orchard on weekends as well as pick-your-own apples.
Varieties: Lodi, State Fair, Oriole, Duchess, Gala, Chestnut Crab, Whitney Crab, La Crescent, SweeTango, First Kiss, Zestar!, Wealthy, McIntosh, Honeycrisp, Golden Supreme, Sweet 16, Cortland, Haralson, Wolf River, Akane, Empire, Prairie Spy, Honeygold, Jonathan, Keepsake, Fireside, Connell Red, Regent, Cameo, Idared, Red Delicious, Pazazz.
- Baked Goods: Pies and apple turnovers are our specialties but you will also find a delicious assortment of cookies, brownies, bars and pastries.
- Specialty Foods: We carry a wide assortment of jams, jellies, pancake mixes, salsa, popcorn, and honey from bees kept in our orchard that help to pollinate the apple blossoms each spring.
- Hard Goods: Pottery, handmade soap, cutting boards, rugs and candles are just a few of the unique, locally made products you will find in the Orchard Market
Pigs were a new addition to the farm in 2018 and what an awesome addition they were! Not only are they fun to manage, they also play a pivotal role in the orchard. We bring them into the orchard after harvest to help clean up all the dropped fruit that can harbor unwanted pests and funguses. We buy 40lb pigs in the spring from an organic farm just 35 miles away, raise them on pasture with a supplement of organic feed. Please contact us if you are interested in purchasing our pork.
Weather you need flowers to create a beautiful flower bed, hanging flower baskets for your porch or vegetable starts for you garden, we have you covered. We are proud to carry Cowsmo Organic Potting Soil. The greenhouse is open from mid-April until the end of June.
Pizza at the Orchard
Come out to the orchard for a really great, made from scratch pizza using the best ingredients our area has to offer.
Saturday 4pm-8pm, May-Labor Day
Whether it’s a kid’s birthday party or a corporate event, who doesn’t love a pizza party!? In addition to the pizza we can offer a variety of salads and desert options to make you event truly delicious. Contact us for more information, we would be happy to work with you to create an awesome event.
A Couple Things About Pizza Nights:
- We love our farm and love seeing people enjoy the farm as we do but please keep in mind this is a working farm so certain precautions should be made.
- One of the reasons we have pizza nights is for friends and families to come and enjoy a night away from the city. We have a large, open, grassy area for the kiddos to play but please keep an eye on them, we can’t, we’re busy making pizza.
- There are lots of things that look like they would be a blast to climb on but, again, this is a working farm, please stay off farm equipment.
- We know it may be tempting to wander around bare foot but please keep your shoes on, and while you’re out wandering please respect all posted signs.
- Feel free to take a stroll in the orchard but please do not pick any apples, during apple season everyone who comes out for pizza nights will get a free apple! Even though we use only organic inputs in the orchard it is sometimes necessary to keep out for a short period of time after a spray application, signs will be posted at orchard gates. Do not climb the trees, this is for your protection and the tree’s.
- The pigs: Please go check out the pigs, they are a lot of fun to watch but please be kind and respectful. Do not touch their fence, they are ELECTRIC.
- Our pizzas are served either in cardboard boxes or reusable pizza rounds, please bring additional plates, silverware and napkins if you so desire.
- Gluten-Free crust is available for an additional fee.
- Soft drinks and water are available for purchase.
- We love animals but please keep your pets at home.
- Smoking is prohibited anywhere on the property of Blossom Hill, even the parking lot.
Thanks, we can’t wait to see you!
Mid-April - August
Wednesday-Friday: 11am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Monday & Tuesday: closed
July - Mid-August
Friday: 12am - 6pm
Saturday: 10am - 8pm
Sunday: 10am - 5pm
Mid-August - October - APPLE SEASON!
Monday-Sunday: 9am - 6pm
November - December
Wednesday-Sunday: 11am - 5:30pm
Monday & Tuesday: closed
Blossom Hill Farm
645 Highway 52 East
Preston, MN 55965